Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I would like to change the color of the second row in the departments module. I created a second module (save as a copy) but I don’t know how I can change the background to a diferent color than the first. Who can help me ? Thanks

1. captura-departamentos
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi can you share your working site url here . so that i can check it for you .
    IF possible PM me your working site admin details , so i will give you an exact solution .

efernandez Developer

Excuse me, I could take another approach to my question: I have copied the module Departments and I’ve published them, so I have two identical modules affected by the same classes. I need to create a separate class aplied to the second module and includes the same styles of first. In this new class I only would have to change the background color.

How can do it?

Thank you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Yes i understand your concern .
    there are two different module so i need to check module ID and need to test it on your site .
    can you share your working site url here . so that i can check it for you .
    IF possible PM me your working site admin details

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi if you want to change background color
    add this css code in your custom.css file
    path: /template/ja_medicare/css/custom.css
    if there is no custom.css file then create a file with name custom.css

#Mod141 .category-module.five-columns{position:relative;background:red;}
    #Mod141 .category-module.five-columns .category-module-item:hover {background:red;}

change the module ID 141 and background color red in above code as per your need .
    clear cache and check

efernandez Developer

IT WORKS!! Only by adding that two lines to custom.css
    Many many thanks to you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  efernandez 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum