Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I use the JA Quillaja Template and wanted to change the default color to blue.

In the manual it said the following:
    <blockquote>JA Quillaja comes with three colors, the default orange and the alternate green and blue colors. To change default template color, go to “ja_quillaja/index.php” and change $ja_color_default to the color you want (‘default’, ‘green’ or ‘blue’)</blockquote>

So I went to templates/jaquillaja/ and opened the index.php, but unfortunately I didn’t find the code I was supposed to ($ja_color_default)

Could someone tell me how I can change the color?

thanks

ps. I attached the index.php so you can see for yourself

1. index.zip
    anisjolly Friend

hey cyrrei88

just change the following code from:

<link href=”<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl();?>/css/colors/<?php echo $tmpTools->getParam(JA_TOOL_COLOR); ?>.css” rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” />

to

<link href=”<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl();?>/css/colors/yourcssname.css” rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” />

the bit which I’ve highlighted red – enter the correct path there and then the css file name (including the extension) – that should solve your problem.

if you want – I could do this for you – the only problem would be I would need access to the files direct;y to fix it for you.

if you’re happy with me doing this (for free of course) – pm me the login deets and i’ll sort it out for you.

however to do this, you have to feel comfortable with me accessing the files direct;y – it’s all based on trust.

Thanks

Anis

Sherlock Friend

Thanks anisjolly for supporting

anisjolly Friend

thanks nguoiabcd

I try whereever i can 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  anisjolly 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum