Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Where can I change this 2 colors (shown on the image, now #5494c9) – the first is the blue frame around the content and the second is the background of the right column ? I don’t want to make a custom color theme, only want to know where and which the css file is? I used Firebug , but I can’t see the name of the css. Thanks in advance.

1. question_forum
    Hayden A Friend

Dear jenny_velichkova

name of css that you changed this 2 colors templatesja_eventscsstemplate.css

If you want delete background blue frame around the content and the background of the right column then you open file templatesja_eventscsstemplate.css find line 498 and change it
    #ja-container .main { padding: 0; }

alexopas Friend

497 #ja-container .main-inner1 {
    498 padding: 0 15px 15px;

Change to

#ja-container .main-inner1 {
    padding: 0

Phill Moderator

When using Firebug to find things like this it is best to go into the template setting and set optimize CSS to “No” (in the Global tab near the bottom) then clear your JAT3 cache.

If you use Firebug with compression/join enabled you will see missleading details regarding css files in firebug.

jenny_velichkova Friend

Thanks about replies.
    I did changes to template.css as follows:

#ja-container .main { padding: 0; background: #8b4f4f; //change color
    }

#ja-container .main-inner1 {
    padding: 0 15px 15px;
    }

#ja-mainbody { background: #e9e2e2; } //change color

#ja-right1 {background: #e9e2e2;} //additional

Thank’s, phill luckhurst, this was very important for me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jenny_velichkova 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum