Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Where can I change the smart search url? Like: this
    Also I get the wrong template when I get my searchresults.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

If you use quickstart installation, you can find the Smart Search (Alias: smart-search) menu from Admin site -> Menu, see the screenshot

Regards

1. Screen-Shot-2016-01-11-at-15.40.16
    tresoar Friend

Hello,

Do I have a reply on my question?
    I can not find my way on this forum anymore. How do I post a new topic? How do I search in the forum of the template I use? I have another question. How I can ensure that people end up on the Dutch -language homepage by typing the web address and not on the English language homepage . My website is in two languages. But English i’m not using.
    If I knew how I would add a new topic…

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can create the new thread into JA Medicare box by going to the link here and click New Topic button.

About Dutch language, you can go to Admin site -> Extensions -> Language -> set Dutch language as default language on your site

tresoar Friend

Thanks, i found that en changed it. But nothing happens.
    I use the smart search module. When I search something I get the wrong template because i see the Medicare logo. I don’t know how to change this.

1. smartsearch
    tresoar Friend

About Dutch language, you can go to Admin site -> Extensions -> Language -> set Dutch language as default language on your site

I already set Dutch as default language. Still someone who visited the site form England saw the wrong homepage. (see image)
    What do you see at this site? enter link description here
    It must look this image homepageNL.jpg.

1. homepage_NL
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I accessed the URL of your site and it’s loading Dutch by default from my browser. You can try to check this on your site

• Go to Admin site -> Extensions -> Plugin Manager -> System – Language Filter plugin

• set Language Selection for new Visitors with Site Language

1. Screen-Shot-2016-01-14-at-09.56.06
    tresoar Friend

Oke, thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tresoar 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum