Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I would like to create a layout that would be used by some pages that is a derrivate of the left-content-right.
    But I would like to have the left at the same width and the conent and right take up each 50% of the remaining space.
    In other posts of other templates i’ve seen techniques but each time a different, so I suppose that depending on the theme one might have to use a different approach.
    The sample that can be found in this forum just adjust the middle, so both left and right are resized …. not my goal.

Kind regards, Harry

hleboeuf Friend

I’ve seen that modyfing

<blocks name="middle" colwidth="35" main-inner="1">
    <block name="content-mass-top">content-mass-top</block>
    <block name="content-mass-bottom">content-mass-bottom</block>
    <block name="left1">left</block>
    <block name="right1">right</block>
    </blocks>

Helps to resize my right column, but also the left, and I would like to have the left still at is original width … Setting a colwidth=”10″ in the left block (ex) doesn’t help …

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Did you try to follow wiki page of JAT3 framework: http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_T3_Framework_2/Guides#Inset_Columns ?

hleboeuf Friend

Wow, didn’t know this document !! GREAT, is already working !!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hleboeuf 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum