Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have modified the Koniga template to use the clients artwork. She is not thrilled with the square shape of the content box. Is there a way to either set transparent so the image will show … or is there a technique that can be used to blur edges so it does not appear like a box? demo site can be seen at http://www.demo.websavers.com/demoj

Thanks in advance.
    Brett

Sherlock Friend

Hi brettk !
    You can remove box of content by way :
    open template_css.css file in templates/ja_koniga/css folder find following code section at about line 780 :

#ja-content {
    background-color:#3A4F34;
    clear:both;
    color:#FF9900;
    display:block;
    margin:0pt;
    padding:0pt 20px;
    }

change into :

#ja-content {
    clear:both;
    color:#FF9900;
    display:block;
    margin:0pt;
    padding:0pt 20px;
    }

then next find code section at about line 789:

div.ja-mainbody-top {
    background:#3A4F34 url(../images/mainwrap-top.gif) no-repeat scroll center top;
    height:20px;
    line-height:normal;
    }

change into :

div.ja-mainbody-top {
    height:20px;
    line-height:normal;
    }

Find and replace #3 code section :

table.blog {
    background-color:#3A4F34;
    }

change to :

table.blog {
    }

brettk Friend

Thanks, however that simply puts it back to the white background. What I am trying to accomplish (and what the client wants) is to eliminate the the “box” look of where the content is displayed. For instance, if I could make the box shape blend (fade to transparent – or something else) so that it does not look like an “out of place” square sitting on top of the image.

Thanks for the reply, but I still need help! 🙂

brettk Friend

OK here is the fix I found…. In the template_css.css, I took all the formatting out of the ja-contentwrap – approx line 777. That caused the content box to be transparent.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  brettk 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum