Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I would change the text of topsl position, the default text is “our services”.

Any idea?

Thanks a lot.

TomC Moderator

Greetings:

Go into Template Manager . . . . Go to “Layouts” Tab . . . . . Open”Home” Layout . .

You should see the following block info . . .

block name="topsl" type="spotlight" main-inner="1" title="Our Services">user1,user2,user3</block>

Change “Our Servcies” to whatever you want . . . or remove it altogether – up to you.

Hope this helps !!!

😎

buybarato Friend

Fantastic!

Thanks!

freissmann Developer

What if you have a mulit language site?

TomC Moderator

<em>@freissmann 267759 wrote:</em><blockquote>What if you have a mulit language site?</blockquote>
    Then would not the language be changed depending on the specified language identified – as with the rest of the content?

reivaj01 Friend

You can put in the layout home (/templates/ja_graphite/etc/layouts/home.xml) one valid value for translation (without spaces), i.e. “OUR_SERVICES”.
    Now, in the file /language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ja_graphite.ini, put the line:

OUR_SERVICES= "Our Services"
    Then, you can put the correct translation to other languages in each file, (i.e /language/xx-XX/xx-XX.tpl_ja_graphite.ini)

regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  reivaj01 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum