Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

JA Social bases on JoomlArt’s stable T3 Framework 2.0, you have to install the <label class=”dl-plugin” style=”cursor: pointer;”>JA T3 System plugin for Joomla 1.5</label>. How to install Joomla! Plugin.You have 2 options to change the two titles:

1. How to change Home page Name:

In order to remove or change Page tittle as above image, Access to Administrator site, Menus >> Main Menu, click on Home link. You will see Parameters and you can change the parameters as you expect:

2. How to remove or change the Home tittle in Front-page:

In order to change the tittle in frontpage, Please find the language file: Administratorlanguageen-GBen-GB.plg_system_jat3 and find the below quote, then change the page tittle as you want:

<blockquote>
    #_________________________Frontend-language___________________________#
    YOU ARE HERE=You are here
    SKIP TO CONTENT=Skip to content
    HOME PAGE TITLE=Welcome to the Frontpage
    </blockquote>

[/LEFT]

[/LEFT]

wicklert Friend

<blockquote>In order to change the tittle in frontpage, Please find the language file: template_namelanguageen-GBen-GB.plg_system_jat3 and find the below quote, then change the page tittle as you want:
    </blockquote>
    Language file en-GB.plg_system_jat3 is located : administratorlanguageen-GB

andrzejmarek Friend

I dont have this file :(( en-GB.plg_system_jat3 Then ?

wicklert Friend

Install Framework

andrzejmarek Friend

I have installed quickstart, the it must be there ?

wicklert Friend

<em>@andrzejmarek 218638 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have installed quickstart, the it must be there ?</blockquote>

Did you already checked presence file in administratorlanguageen-GB ????

Saguaros Moderator

Post installation of the plugin, the language file is placed in the the administratorlanguageen-GB folder . Please check again.

mdzidic Friend

How to change title in Joomla 1.6? (JA Teline IV)

Phill Moderator

Teline IV has no main content title for the frontpage as it uses various modules to show the contnet. So you only need to change the setting for the homepage in the magazine menu.

Go to the menu manager and open the magazine menu. Open the home item then click on the parameters(System) tab on the right. Simply edit the Page Title as required.

topinwuhan Friend

And what if i want to remove he whole module

Phill Moderator

Which module?

topinwuhan Friend

welcome to frontpage aka the main page module,i couln’t find it in module manager.

Phill Moderator

Which template are we talking here?

Can you start a new thread in the right section of the forum so we can split your support request from one detailing changing the page title. If possible please provide images showning what you want removed or altered.

topinwuhan Friend

i think this is continuation of the same thread,so its better to finish everything here than starting many threads,by maintaining the same thread will help others who may face the same problem as mine. I am using JA Social.
    What i want is to remove the module which hold the tittle ” Welcome to front Page” as seen in da shot.

1. this
    Phill Moderator

My point being was this is a tutorial thread which has turned into a support thread and for a couple of different templates. I think we need to lock down tutorial threads. I am sure we can clean it up later so to answer your question.

Open templates>ja_social>html>com_content>frontpage>default.php and remove the lines I have highlighted in red below.

<?php

defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
    ?>
    <div class="blog-featured<?php echo $this->escape($this->params->get('pageclass_sfx')); ?>">
    <?php if ($this->params->get('show_page_title',1)) : ?>
    <h1 class="componentheading"><?php echo JText::_('Home page title'); ?></h1>
    <?php endif; ?>

<?php $i = $this->pagination->limitstart;
    $leading = $this->params->def('num_leading_articles', 1);
    if ($leading) : ?>
    <div class="items-leading">
    <?php
    for ($y = 0; $y < $leading && $i < $this->total; $y++, $i++) : ?>
    <div class="leading leading-<?php echo $y?> clearfix">
    <?php $this->item =& $this->getItem($i, $this->params);
    echo $this->loadTemplate('item'); ?>
    </div>
    <?php endfor; ?>
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

<?php $introcount = min($this->total - $i, $this->params->def('num_intro_articles', 4));

if ($introcount) :
    $colcount = $this->params->def('num_columns', 2);
    if ($colcount == 0) :
    $colcount = 1;
    endif;
    $rowcount = ceil ($introcount / $colcount);
    $ii = 0;
    for ($y = 0; $y < $rowcount && $i < $this->total; $y++) :
    /*
    //Fix last row
    if ($y >= ($rowcount - 1)):
    $colcount = $introcount - $y * $colcount;
    endif;
    */
    ?>
    <div class="items-row cols-<?php echo $colcount; ?> row-<?php echo $y ?> clearfix">
    <?php for ($z = 0; $z < $colcount && $ii < $introcount && $i < $this->total; $z++, $i++, $ii++) : ?>
    <div class="item column<?php echo $z; ?>" >
    <?php $this->item =& $this->getItem($i, $this->params);
    echo $this->loadTemplate('item'); ?>
    </div>
    <?php endfor; ?>
    </div>
    <?php endfor;
    endif; ?>
    <?php $numlinks = $this->params->def('num_links', 4);
    if ($numlinks && $i < $this->total) : ?>
    <div class="items-more">
    <?php $this->links = array_slice($this->items, $i - $this->pagination->limitstart, $i - $this->pagination->limitstart + $numlinks);
    echo $this->loadTemplate('links'); ?>
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>
    <?php if ($this->params->def('show_pagination', 2) == 1 || ($this->params->get('show_pagination') == 2 && $this->pagination->get('pages.total') > 1)) : ?>
    <div class="pagination clearfix">
    <?php if( $this->pagination->get('pages.total') > 1 ) : ?>
    <p class="counter">
    <span><?php echo $this->pagination->getPagesCounter(); ?></span>
    </p>
    <?php endif; ?>
    <?php if ($this->params->def('show_pagination_results', 1)) : ?>
    <?php echo $this->pagination->getPagesLinks(); ?>
    <?php endif; ?>
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>
    </div>

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  topinwuhan 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum