Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I want to have a menu on the right and left hand side of the content (such as R-C-L); is it at all possible to change the module positioning (of Position 5 and 7) to reflect the following Position-5 <->Content-Mass-Top <->Position-7?

Thanks,
    Chaim 🙂

Sherlock Friend

<em>@chaimk 339546 wrote:</em><blockquote>I want to have a menu on the right and left hand side of the content (such as R-C-L); is it at all possible to change the module positioning (of Position 5 and 7) to reflect the following Position-5 <->Content-Mass-Top <->Position-7?

Thanks,
    Chaim :)</blockquote>

Hi chaimk,

Just go to the template back-end > LAYOUTS tab, going to edit the default layout you would see this block tag
    <block name=”right2″>position-5</block>

if you want the position-5 positon display on the left side change the above to this
    <block name=”left1″>position-5</block>

chaimk Friend

Thanks. That was exactly what I was looking for! 🙂

rashidriyaz Friend

This is exactly what I was looking for myself today. Thanks for the quick and easy direction. Worked like a charm. 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rashidriyaz 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum