Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi I would like to change a module width in this case i would like module position USER 4 change to 220px how would i do this?

1. Untitled
    khoand Friend

Hi,
    Could you give me a link to your page as you said?

djtaylor Friend
    khoand Friend

You login backend > Extensions > Module Manager > Position : user4 > Custom output. There is a snapshot .

1. 1
    djtaylor Friend

does not work for me all it does is changes the image size not the module size

khoand Friend

Sorry my mistake….You find this code from http://www.thatmixtape.com/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/css/layout.css

.ja-box-right {
    position: absolute;
    right: 0;
    width: 220px!important; < add this line
    }

djtaylor Friend

thanks that works i have been tryning to figure out how to change the width of other modules but messes up other things on the template, is there a way to adjust the width of the specific module position for example i would like user1 width 600px user4 width 220px. as it changes everything else if i cannot do it that way is it possilbe

djtaylor Friend

<em>@djtaylor 292238 wrote:</em><blockquote>thanks that works i have been tryning to figure out how to change the width of other modules but messes up other things on the template, is there a way to adjust the width of the specific module position for example i would like user1 width 600px user4 width 220px. as it changes everything else if i cannot do it that way is it possilbe</blockquote>

still no reply is there away to do this?

khoand Friend
    infosource Friend

We are using JA Ironic 1.7.. i want change “left-mass-top” position width size into 468 and height:60
    similarly i wanted to change the “right” position width in to 250px and height 250px..

can u help me?
    urgent…

infosource Friend

still no reply??????????

khoand Friend

You add the code into /templates/ja_ironis/css/template.css

#ja-left-mass-bottom {
    width: 468px;
    height: 60px;
    }
    #ja-left2{
    width:250px;
    height:250px;
    }

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum