Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hello,

how can i change a Module color, like in the demo template?

class suffix? any list of the suffix avaiable?

thks

anisjolly Friend

hi arteimagemdesign

which module are you talking about?

arteimagemdesign Friend

http://template15.joomlart.com/ja_helio/

Who’s Online or Shop Online for iPhone. they have the title box in green

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    Those modules have class suffix is “_hilite”

arteimagemdesign Friend

thks.

is it possible to have more colors, or diferent colors in diferent modules?

Sherlock Friend

More class suffix: _menu, _light
    You can add your own class suffix

tenajsa Friend

<em>@nguoiabcd 76456 wrote:</em><blockquote>More class suffix: _menu, _light
    You can add your own class suffix</blockquote>
    I would like to change the module background color of my poll module. I use Joomla 1.5.7 and my template is ja olyra and I don’t understand the above solution.

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    in Olyra template, have some types module class suffixs:
    -green, -orange,
    you can set it for your poll module by go to admin, Extensions-> Module manager, then choose poll module to edit
    you will see a paramater is Module class suffix, please enter “-green” or “-orange”

tenajsa Friend

<em>@nguoiabcd 85421 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    -green, -orange,
    you can set it for your poll module by go to admin, Extensions-> Module manager, then choose poll module to edit
    you will see a paramater is Module class suffix, please enter “-green” or “-orange”</blockquote>
    Thanks again.

tenajsa Friend

<em>@nguoiabcd 85421 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    -green, -orange,
    you will see a paramater is Module class suffix, please enter “-green” or “-orange”</blockquote>
    That did not work! I cleared my cookie and F5 and it did not change.

Sherlock Friend

Can you please send via PM an admin account of your website so that I could look into the issue.

Sherlock Friend

<blockquote>what images is the yellow stripe at the top of the logo/menu background I changed it to that color and want to put it as the same color as the background.</blockquote>

you can edit template_css.css (line 1123)

#ja-mainnavwrap {
    background:#FCE2A9 url(../images/logo-top.jpg) no-repeat scroll left top;
    }

Change as you want

And if you don't mind - how do I make my user modules show. I went into module manager. I know it's some code to put in a file but which one.

I don’t understand your question, if you want to ask about User tool, you can see it at the bottom of right of screen

tenajsa Friend

<em>@nguoiabcd 85926 wrote:</em><blockquote>you can edit template_css.css (line 1123)

#ja-mainnavwrap {
    background:#FCE2A9 url(../images/logo-top.jpg) no-repeat scroll left top;
    }

Change as you want

And if you don't mind - how do I make my user modules show. I went into module manager. I know it's some code to put in a file but which one.

I don’t understand your question, if you want to ask about User tool, you can see it at the bottom of right of screen</blockquote>
    Yes that code got rid of the yellow strip at the top of the header. WOW! Thanks. As far as getting my modules to show I meant to say make the user modules show and how to change the background color of my poll. I was asking about making positions show users 1, user 2 etc.

lauramba Friend

Can you tell me the available Module Suffix for the Larix Template? I’ve tried “_menu” and “_hilite”, but neither work.

Thanks Bro, Peace

tenajsa Friend

<em>@tenajsa 85620 wrote:</em><blockquote>That did not work! I cleared my cookie and F5 and it did not change.</blockquote>
    OK, it worked I didn’t put the dash in front of green or orange. Those are some loud colors.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tenajsa 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum