Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

The new framework is great but where the <meta name=”generator” content=”Joomla! 1.5 – Open Source Content Management” /> could be changed easily in all Joomlart templates.

Now in the new T3 Framework based JA Anion this is more difficult.

Could you help me find where to make the change in this new framework ?

uniquebiz Friend

Hi Kernel64
    It’s still in the document.php file in librariesjoomladocument at line 85, where its always been it seems . . .
    var $_generator = ‘Joomla! 1.5 – Open Source Content Management’; At least on my localhost install of the Anion Beta release it is. Don’t think it would change on the Stable version.
    Using Google search, I found this thread and the above answer, just by searching on meta name=”generator” content=”Joomla! 1.5 – Open Source Content Management” it has some useful posts on rplacing the generator call with your own data etc, Please read

Blessings Shannon

kernel64 Friend

Naturally i already found the document.php ‘solution’…. but that is changing a core joomla file.
    In all my sites I used the <?php $this->setGenerator(‘CADS’); ?> line after <head>…. but with this new framework there is no index.php with <head> in it !!!!!

For now I will change the core file, but I do want to know how to change this setting without changing a core file…….. hope someone from the template team can help ?

Saguaros Moderator

Sorry,i could not help you in this case, please kindly post your issue in the joomla’s forum, may be you ‘ll have many solutions for resove this

Thanks

xiondesigns Friend

Doesnt anyone now how to do this?…. bye

Saguaros Moderator

Hello all here is the solution for you

Please add your code inside the file: /plugins/system/jat3/base-themes/default/blocks/head.php

GOodluck

cansay Friend

<em>@tienhc 187588 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello all here is the solution for you

Please add your code inside the file: /plugins/system/jat3/base-themes/default/blocks/head.php

GOodluck</blockquote>

I dont have that file 🙁 ?

Saguaros Moderator

hmm may be your ja_anion template is missing this file, pls try to re-download and update jat3 plugin again

thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum