Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Plase I need to solve this problem as soon as posible!
    In Template Manager i`m trying to change the Menu System, but I think it is not saving the changes because any message appears (neither successful or error)
    So, I really appreciate if you could tell me how to change Menu System manually.
    Is it possible?
    Thanks a lot.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@einat 326094 wrote:</em><blockquote>Plase I need to solve this problem as soon as posible!
    In Template Manager i`m trying to change the Menu System, but I think it is not saving the changes because any message appears (neither successful or error)
    So, I really appreciate if you could tell me how to change Menu System manually.
    Is it possible?
    Thanks a lot.</blockquote>
    Hello einat,

What do you mean when you said you wanna change Menu System manually? Please explain more details. Thanks.

Best regards.

einat Friend

Please!!!!! I need to solve this as soon as posible!!!
    Anyone could help me???

Stork11 Friend

<em>@einat 326671 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please!!!!! I need to solve this as soon as posible!!!
    Anyone could help me???</blockquote>
    Hello einat,

Would you mind get me a few screenshots for more clarifications? Then I shall know what you are trying to achieve.
    Right now, I am quite not sure where to start.

Best regards.

einat Friend

In Template Manager I select my template (JA_Blazes – default) and I select “Profile” in order to change the Menu System of my Main Menu.
    I have to change if from Mega Menu to CSS Menu, but when I save changes nothing happens.
    I supouse it is a permission problem that I`m trying to solve with my hosting provider, but I have to change it as soon as posible and I want to know how can I do it in my code.
    Sorry for my English! and thanks for your answer!
    🙂

1. css_menu
    Stork11 Friend

<em>@einat 326834 wrote:</em><blockquote>In Template Manager I select my template (JA_Blazes – default) and I select “Profile” in order to change the Menu System of my Main Menu.
    I have to change if from Mega Menu to CSS Menu, but when I save changes nothing happens.
    I supouse it is a permission problem that I`m trying to solve with my hosting provider, but I have to change it as soon as posible and I want to know how can I do it in my code.
    Sorry for my English! and thanks for your answer!
    🙂
    </blockquote>
    Hello einat,

Can you send PM to me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Best regards.

einat Friend

I´m working in a test url (http://webtest.inswitch.us/inswitch_joomla/)
    Im afraid that I cant provide you more information, I hope you could understand me! I´m working in my client´s hosting and they are really carefully with that information (and so do I).

I will try to explain me beetter wishing you could help me!

Capture 1: My default Menu Style is “mega menu” and I want to change it to “css menu”.
    Capture 2: (Administrator) Template Manager > JA_Blazes – Default > PROFILES
    Capture 3: (scroll down) I change Mega menu to CSS menu
    Capture 4: the change
    Capture 5: When I save the change, nothing happens, any error is showed and in the url just appears #

I supouse it is a permission problem that I`m trying to solve with the hosting provider but I really need to change it as soon as posible so I want to do it by writtling code (change it by editing my files).
    I reallly dont wnow if I´m explaning good, I hope so!!

Thanks for your answer and I hope you could help me!!
    (pleaseeeeeeeee, I´m getting crazy!!)

1. capture_1
    2. capture_2
    3. capture_3
    4. capture_4
    5. capture_5
    einat Friend

I solve my problem!!!!! 🙂

templates/ja_name_template/etc/profiles/default.ini

I change setting_menu=mega to setting_menu=css

I hope this could be ussefull to someone!
    Stork11, thanks for your time!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  einat 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum