Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Good morning,

On my website http://www.agilitycanic.cat I’ve just updated the version of Kunena Forum to the last one (previous one was really old) and now I have the Kunena menu on a format that I don’t like. Now it has the same format as general menu (on top of page), you can see it on the attached image, and I would like something more simple and not so "heavy" for this second level menu. How should I modify it?

1. Captura
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    At this time template support kunena 4.1.6 only , in new version Style classes may change it create an issue . I suggest you use the compatible version since u want to the same style on your site . Due to a large collection of templates .It will take some time to update the template to compatible with the latest version of kunena .
    If you would like to use the latest version and need older style you can given me both URLs of pages , (older site and new) I will check it if its possible to make a tweak for you .

Regards .

canic Friend

Thanks for your answer and offer to help. As I understand version 5.0.2 of Kunena has his own template (in my case Crypsisb3) but is not yet compatible with JA Purity III so I see the Kunena menu on the same format as general menu.

Thanks for your offer on make a tweak but, as I’m not an expert on template changes, I’ll prefer keep my website as standard as possible.

When you made JA Purity III comptatible with Kunena 5.0.2, this second level menu will be shown according to Kunena template? If so I can live with the current format until standard JA Purity III will be adapted.

Please confirm if it will work as I imagine.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    if the kunena is providing its own theme in the new version , I suggest you check it with kunena support team for how u can remove it and use template own style .
    I can not commit or comment on the updates features of the template at this time since it depends on several factors .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum