Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

How do I change the main nav menu background color. Right now the deafult is a dark grey and I want white.

1. Untitled-3
    pb66 Friend

I think…
    If you add the following code to your custom.css file it should work.

.dropdown-menu {
    background-color: #fff
    }

There are other settings around line 1073 to 1246 of template.css that you may need to add as well if the border colours, etc still need to change. There are instructions here about how to add a custom.css file. http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/css-editing/

Hope this helps!

dialysis Friend

Didn’t work for me…

Sylwester Kowalski Friend

You can change the color of drop down menu in the templates/ja_beranis/less/navigation.less on line 124
    // The dropdown menu
    // —————–
    .dropdown-menu {
    background-color: @grayDarker;
    }

TomC Moderator

<em>@eddiegustaf 382868 wrote:</em><blockquote>How do I change the main nav menu background color. Right now the deafult is a dark grey and I want white.</blockquote>

It would be helpful if you could provide the url of the site you’re working on – as well as set your site at “Development Mode” within your Template Manager — General settings

pb66 Friend

OK…

Try this:

.t3-megamenu .mega-dropdown-inner {
    background-color:#ffffff
    }

.dropdown-menu li > a:hover, .dropdown-menu li > a:focus, .dropdown-submenu:hover > a
    {
    color: #880168
    }

Change #880168 to whatever colour you want the menu text to highlight to when the mouse goes over it (otherwise it’s white text on a white background.

I’ve tested it and it works.

Regards,

dfrench Friend

Hi ph66,

<em>@pb66 383239 wrote:</em><blockquote>OK…

Try this:

.t3-megamenu .mega-dropdown-inner {
    background-color:#ffffff
    }

.dropdown-menu li > a:hover, .dropdown-menu li > a:focus, .dropdown-submenu:hover > a
    {
    color: #880168
    }

Change #880168 to whatever colour you want the menu text to highlight to when the mouse goes over it (otherwise it’s white text on a white background.

I’ve tested it and it works.</blockquote>

Whats the name of the file i have to do this… thank you (not found in megamenu.css)

pb66 Friend

You need to create the file templatesja_beraniscsscustom.css.

Insert the code above into this file.

The custom.css file is the last css to be loaded so it will override all of the other settings. It is also not part of any upgrade to the template so you will never lose your changes – this is a great feature of T3 that makes customisation really easy and neat..

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  pb66 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum