Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am using the sanidine II template.

I have one problem I need help with.

My site is in three different languages.

I have the logo in three different versions, and I want the logo to be able to change according to when the users select language(they select language from the Joomfish language selection module).

What modifications do I need to make in the Ja Sanidine II template to make this work?

I use Joomla 1.20.21 and lastest Joomfish version 2.0.4
    ‘Hope someone can help me.

Sherlock Friend

Dear chrisalmeland,

The logo is a background image which is setted in a css class that you can find in the file of templates/ja_sanidineii_light/css/template.css
    h1.logo a {
    background:url(“../images/logo.png”) no-repeat scroll center center transparent;
    display:block;
    height:70px;
    width:330px;
    }

You can add more than one logo class,for example h1.logo1,h1logo2 … so on,each class for a language
    After that you go to the file of templatesja_sanidineii_lightindex.php,looking for the HTML Blog

<h1 class=”logo”>
    <a href=”index.php” title=”<?php echo $siteName; ?>”><span><?php echo $siteName; ?></span></a>
    </h1>

You can add a “IF” php statement here to check the actived language to add according logo class,for example
    [PHP] if($lang == “es”) {
    <h1 class=”logo”>
    <a href=”index.php” title=”<?php echo $siteName; ?>”><span><?php echo $siteName; ?></span></a>
    </h1>
    }else if($lang == “ca”){
    <h1 class=”logo1″>
    </h1>
    } else {
    <h1 class=”logo1″>
    </h1>
    }
    [/PHP]

That is just sample codes you have to replace by the right codes to get it work

I hope this would help

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum