Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Thank Pankaj,

I would like you ask you how I can fit a high resolution logo on my JA University Template as the small logo is not clear? Can the template automatically resize the logo?

Kindly for your reply.

Note: regarding the old requests, everything is working just fine.

Regards, Ahmad Moussa

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The size of the logo image is auto resized as the image use 100% width
    http://prntscr.com/i3plos
    When you add an HD image (bigger size) it will auto resize with respect to the container size.
    So you may need to see the aspect ratio of the image as the image resize will depend on the size of logo container.
    You can add image and let me know the issue with a screenshot, how u want to display it.

Regards

tishelpdesk42 Friend

Dear Pankaj,

Please find the attached Photos, I want to use these HD logos but when I select the these pictures it doesn’t resize them but it shows them very large….please how I can set the resize option as choosing a small logo is not very clear.

Kindly for your reply.

1. mobile-logo-large
    2. logo-large-Orange
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    it will resize but as the logo is too large the details will not be clear in very small size.
    You can add the logo on site and let me know, I will suggest you changes.
    Or share a temp super user login in private reply, Let me know the logo image file path to select for small and bigger logo, I will test it on your site.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum