Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hellow. I have to change the english name fields like: register, name, confirm email, etc. of JA Login Module to spanish language.
    I modified the .ini file located in “language/en-GB/en-GB.mod_jalogin.ini but it doesn´t work.

Also, how can change the language of the registration form of ja_vintas to spanish. ¿?.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Bocomu

its working now

Please confirm this.
    Regards,

1. Screenshot_1
    bocomu Friend

Yes, but there is one word that I cant change.

SIGN IN = ACCEDER

Where I change it, in depault.php ¿?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Bocomu
    It is ‘TXT_LOGIN’ ( in default.php file ), so you should change ‘TXT_LOGIN’ in language file .

Regards

bocomu Friend

This is the code of default.php file of tmpl:

<a class=”login-switch” href=”<?php echo JRoute::_(‘index.php?option=com_user&view=login’);?>” onclick=”showBox(‘ja-user-login’,’mod_login_username’,this, window.event || event);return false;” title=”<?php echo JText::_(‘TXT_LOGIN’);?>”><span><?php echo JText::_(‘TXT_LOGIN’);?></span></a>

And this is the en-GB.mod_jalogin.ini:

BUTTON_LOGIN=”Log in”
    JLOGOUT=”Log out”
    CLASS_SUFFIX=”Module Class Suffix”
    PARAMMODULECLASSSUFFIX=”A suffix to be applied to the CSS class of the module (table.moduletable).”
    DESCLOGINFORM=”JA login module.”
    ENCRYPT_LOGIN_FORM=”Encrypt Login Form”
    ENCRYT_LOGIN_FORM_DESC=”Submit encrypted login data (requires SSL). Do not enable this option if Joomla is not accessible using the https:// protocol prefix.”

FORGOT_YOUR_PASSWORD=”Forgot your password?”
    FORGOT_YOUR_USERNAME=”Forgot your username?”
    GREETING=”Greeting”
    HINAME=”Hi %s,”
    LOGIN_MESSAGE=”Login Message”
    LOGIN_REDIRECTION_URL=”Login Redirection Page”
    LOGOUT_MESSAGE=”Logout Message”
    LOGOUT_REDIRECTION_URL=”Logout Redirection Page”
    MOD_LOGIN=”<em>mod_login</em>”
    NAME_USERNAME=”Name/Username”
    MOD_LOGIN_VALUE_USERNAME=”Name/Username”
    USERNAME=”Usuario”
    NAME_USERNAME_DESC=”Choose name or username to display on Welcome text.”
    NO_ACCOUNT_YET=”No Account Yet?”
    PARAMPOSTTEXT=”This is the text or HTML that is displayed below the login form.”
    PARAMPRETEXT=”This is the text or HTML that is displayed above the login form.”
    PARAMLOGINREDIRECTURL=”Select the page the user will be redirected to after login successed. Select from all the pages listed in the dropdown menu. If no selection is made, the Front Page will be loaded by default.”
    PARAMLOGOUTREDIRECTURL=”Select the page the user will be redirected to after ending their current session successfully by logging out. Select from all the pages listed in the dropdown menu. If no selection is made, the Front Page will be loaded by default.”
    PARAMLOGINMESSAGE=”Show/Hide the JavaScript Pop-up indicating Login Success”
    PARAMLOGOUTMESSAGE=”Show/Hide the JavaScript Pop-up indicating Logout Success”
    PASSWORD=”Password”
    JGLOBAL_PASSWORD=”Password”
    JGLOBAL_REPASSWORD=”Confirm Password”
    POST_TEXT=”Post-text”
    PRE_TEXT=”Pre-text”
    JAREGISTER=”Create an account”
    REGISTER=”Create an account”
    REMEMBER_ME=”Remember Me”
    MOD_LOGIN_REMEMBER_ME=”Remember Me”
    GREETING_DESC=”Show/Hide the simple greeting text”
    CACHING =”Caching”
    CACHING_DESC=”Select whether to cache the content of this module”
    TXT_LOGIN = “Login”
    DESC_REQUIREMENT=”Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.”
    JAUSERNAME=”Username”
    JAREMEMBER_ME = “Remember Me”
    JABUTTON_LOGIN = “Login”
    JANAME = “Name”
    JAEMAIL = “Email”
    JACONFIRM_EMAIL_ADDRESS = “Confirm email Address”

TXT_LOGIN = “Login” not “Sign in”. Sign in doesn´t appear here. The call to the name of the button should be somewhere else. Where ¿?.

I changed the same in my language, but doesn´t apper for the same problem. “Sign in” doesn´t apper in the language.ini file…

HeR0 Friend

Hi Bocomu
    Sorry, to override layout in JA Vintas template, please modify file templatesja_vintashtmlmod_jalogindefault.php
    find code line

<a class="login-switch" href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_user&view=login');?>" onclick="showBox('ja-user-login','mod_login_username',this, window.event || event);return false;" title="<?php echo JText::_('TXT_LOGIN');?>"><span><?php echo JText::_('Sign in');?></span></a>

then replace by

<a class="login-switch" href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_user&view=login');?>" onclick="showBox('ja-user-login','mod_login_username',this, window.event || event);return false;" title="<?php echo JText::_('TXT_LOGIN');?>"><span><?php echo JText::_('TXT_LOGIN');?></span></a>

Regards,

bocomu Friend

Thank you. It´s working :).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bocomu 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum