Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am not sure if I can make this 100% clear.

On my site I have the Log In displayed on the left hand side. By clicking on the pointer in the top right hand corner the Log In menu can be collapsed or expanded.

The default state is expanded and I would like to change the default state to collapsed.

Is this possible? And if so, how?

Thanks

gambalunga Friend

Does anyone have an answer to this question?

It really applies to all collapsible modules.

I have found that the backend for the template has a section named Right modules which further says
    Right modules are provided Collapsible capabilities. This is very confusing because modules in the left and top position (and perhaps other positions I have not tested) have collapsible capabilities.

The options are then provided to confirgure modules.

Provide overrides for specific modules by included their ID in the excluded Module text area (should also say seperated by commas)
    Right modules collapsible function O Enable O Disable
    Default status O Expand All O Collapse All
    Exclude Modules

The problem with this is that excluded moduls also loose their collapsible status so it is not a complete solution. What I would like to do is have particular module displayed initially in their collapsed state while not disabling the abilty for others to be collapsed as required by the viewer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  gambalunga 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum