Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

I have a design where the articles images are appearing one time on the left and the next on the right side. Please compare attached file: readmore_location_move_01.png

I want to move the ReadMore button every second time to the left, below the Intro part of an article. My idea was to change the JA Nuevo file templates/ja_nuevo/html/com_content/article/default.php.

I tried, unfortunately without success, to move the ReadMore section code from rows 167 to 187 from the section article-footer area into the section article-intro area. Attached another screen shot with the related code. The whole code for ReadMore marked pink should be included into the green marked code of article intro.

I don’t know, whether this is the right way to solve my issue to get the ReadMore button always below the intro text part of each article regardless of whether the intro is on the right or on the left side.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  Rainer.

1. readmore_location_move_01
    2. readmore_location_move_02
    Rainer Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The articles on the blog page using the same CSS classes, At this time the read more class is on the right.
    You can try this tweak code in the custom.css file to apply the style on even no. of articles.

.blog .row-0 .readmore,.blog .row-2 .readmore,.blog .row-4 .readmore,.blog .row-6 .readmore {

float: left;
    }

Regards

Rainer Friend

Thanks a lot, Pankaj,

this solved my problem much easier as I thought.

Great to get such a service here, I’m happy

Rainer

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

Happy With Support?
    Write a Testimonial to Encourage us 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum