Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I would like to know how to change the wording of “Live Demo” from the Portfolio layout. I tried doing a language override but could not find the value or constant to change.

Thanks,
    Richard

Phill Moderator

It is well hidden that one. You need to go to templates>ja_purity_iii>html>com_content>category>portfolio_item.php and look at line 34 where you will see the text. I will ask about having this as a language string for a future release.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi gringo,

Thanks for bringing this to attention, I have already lined it up for fix in next version.

Regards

Arvind

gringo211985 Friend

Thanks guys, much appreciated and will let you know if I find any other little bits like this.

Actually now to think of it there is one thing I noticed, in coprporate layout the 4 modules underneath the slideshow, the module on the far right is not aligned with the other elements like search button, slideshow. I can fix this myself of course but it might be cool if you guys could edit it for the other users and maybe add it to the next release.

Thanks,
    Richard

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gringo211985 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum