Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

1. Sorry but this is a bit of a newbie q – how/where do I change the href link details for the facebook and twitter icons?

2. How do I add a Google+ icon?

Cheers

Dave

pavit Moderator

Hi

That’s a custom-html module named Social header and published in socialheader position inside it there is an addthis code related to the Joomlart account

You need to change it with your own code, to do it go to the addthis website and create your account after created it choose which channels you want to add ( facebook – twitter – Google+ ) after configured your account copy the code into your custom-html module changing the Joomlart code

davisj Friend

Thanks Pavit for your help. I have set up Addthis and it works quite well. Just wondering – the Addthis icons only display on the top, and I think it would be useful to keep the icons for fb and twitter down the bottom – as well as the Addthis icons. How do I change the links for these particular icons?

Cheers, Dave

phong nam Friend

Hi Dave,

That is also another Custom HTML module containing the AddThis icon codes. You can go to Module Manager >> find module named “Connect”. Then you can change the links of icons as you did with Social header module.

Remember to select Editor-None in Default Editor option (Global Configuration) before editing that modules.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum