Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Can you let me know where to go to change the text that says latest shots on the home page, where to go to change
    what it says when you click to “load more awesomeness” and I would like to add my logo at the top position is this possible?

Thanks,
    Wendye

HeR0 Friend

Hi Creativesmythe
    Can you let me know where to change the text saying the latest shots on the home page?
    => Please go to Backend => Menu => Main Menu => edit menu Home => in tab “Page Display Options” params, you change vaule of ‘Page Heading’ param.
    I would like to add my logo at the top position is this possible?
    => You can do anything if you want. As logo, you only must change file /images/logo.png in template folder.

Regards,
    <em>@creativesmythe 327899 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

Can you let me know where to go to change the text that says latest shots on the home page, where to go to change
    what it says when you click to “load more awesomeness” and I would like to add my logo at the top position is this possible?

Thanks,
    Wendye</blockquote>

creativesmythe Friend

Thank You!

Sevenen Corp S.A Friend

How can i put a logo in the “page heading” position? I’ve turned show pageheading to no and i wish to show a logo there instead of the default logo on the top.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Sevenen
    <blockquote>How can i put a logo in the “page heading” position?</blockquote> where is ‘page heading’ position? Please attach a screenshot about it.

Regards,

Sevenen Corp S.A Friend

By position i mean the place where the “components title” is showed, not a module position. For example the place where “latest shots” text appears.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Sevenen
    Please look at http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-lens-template-for-joomla-2-5-userguide-2/ for get more about JA Lens template.
    Other, you need modify in intex.php in JA Lens template folder for changing your purpose.

Regards,
    <em>@sevenen 334874 wrote:</em><blockquote>By position i mean the place where the “components title” is showed, not a module position. For example the place where “latest shots” text appears.</blockquote>

HeR0 Friend

Hi Sevenen
    Please look at http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-lens-template-for-joomla-2-5-userguide-2/ for get more about JA Lens template.
    Other, you need modify intex.php in JA Lens template folder to change your purpose.

Regards,
    <em>@sevenen 334874 wrote:</em><blockquote>By position i mean the place where the “components title” is showed, not a module position. For example the place where “latest shots” text appears.</blockquote>

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum