Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have installed the Dutch Joomla language pack installed on my website running the JaZinc template. All front-end text is now in Dutch except the buttons that come with the mod_jacatslwi modules that comes with the jaZinc template. They still say “READ MORE”.

Can you tell me where to change this? To potentially further complicate matters, I should also tell you that I’m planning to make my site bi-lingual using Joomfish.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear neurdenburg!

The jacatslwi module does not display the “READ MORE” Link , i think that this text is inside the HTML content of article, pls try to check again,

PS: may be you have a mistake with module’s name, if possible, give me the link to your site

Thanks

neurdenburg Friend

Dear Tienhc,

You were right. The ‘read more’ link was indeed set by the article. I overlooked the fact that, although I had set the default language to Dutch, I was automatically logged into the English version when going through the offline mode authentication. Anyway it’s solved. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

regards,

Mark

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  neurdenburg 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum