Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I use this template for a Norwegian site, and I want “You are here” to read in Norwegian. How do I do that?

Greetings from Norway :o)

Menalto Friend

Hvis du bruker Joomla 1.5 så er enkleste måten å åpne index.php filen til denne malen og forandre det manuelt der. Du finner koden på linje 89(på original fil uten modifikasjoner):

<strong>You are here: </strong><jdoc:include type="module" name="breadcrumbs" />

Hvis det er for Joomla 1.15 så kan du gjøre akkurat det samme.

Hvis du vil ha den “vanskelige” måten så er det og lage en egen språkfil, men det blir mere jobb for deg da?

toyni Friend

Tusen takk – det var sjølsagt så enkelt 🙂

jlgarcia9 Friend

Hello, I have the same problemm, but I don´t find the file. Can you explain to me.

Thank you

toyni Friend

Hello jlgarcia – I downloaded all the files with ftp and located this file: Templates/JA Zeolite/index.php. If you open this file in dreamweaver (or something similar) you can search and find the words “You are here” and change them into something else.

jlgarcia9 Friend

Thank you very much, I can do it.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jlgarcia9 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum