Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello, tell me please how can I easily change “JoomlArt Call To Action : style-1 Module” background color?

TomC Moderator

So that I can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off” within your Template Manager–General settings.

TomC Moderator

So that I can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off” within your Template Manager–General settings.

moveton Friend

I have no site yet, just doing it on local server

moveton Friend

I have no site yet, just doing it on local server

TomC Moderator

Well, you can try this . . . .

If you haven’t yet done so, create a new file called “custom.css” within file path –> /templates/uber/css/

Within that custom.css file, paste the following CSS rule:

.sections-wrap .section .section-inner.section-primary, .sections-wrap .t3-module .section-inner.section-primary {
    background-color: #039be5;
    }

Modify the background-color property to whatever color code you wish.

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Let me know if that works for you.

TomC Moderator

Well, you can try this . . . .

If you haven’t yet done so, create a new file called “custom.css” within file path –> /templates/uber/css/

Within that custom.css file, paste the following CSS rule:

.sections-wrap .section .section-inner.section-primary, .sections-wrap .t3-module .section-inner.section-primary {
    background-color: #039be5;
    }

Modify the background-color property to whatever color code you wish.

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Let me know if that works for you.

moveton Friend

Thank U! it works fine, can you give me another advice how to make different background color not for all of “JA Call To Action : style-1 Modules” but different for each one of them

moveton Friend

Thank U! it works fine, can you give me another advice how to make different background color not for all of “JA Call To Action : style-1 Modules” but different for each one of them

TomC Moderator

<em>@moveton 494016 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank U! it works fine, can you give me another advice how to make different background color not for all of “JA Call To Action : style-1 Modules” but different for each one of them</blockquote>

Would need to see the various “call to action” modules on YOUR site to try to best assist you.

TomC Moderator

<em>@moveton 494016 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank U! it works fine, can you give me another advice how to make different background color not for all of “JA Call To Action : style-1 Modules” but different for each one of them</blockquote>

Would need to see the various “call to action” modules on YOUR site to try to best assist you.

TomC Moderator

Have you been able to upload your site to your web host server yet?

TomC Moderator

Have you been able to upload your site to your web host server yet?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum