Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I would like to be able to make jacatslwi use a link as a parameter, instead of just a Category ID, so when a user clicks on the module, it takes them to somewhere else, NOT to the actual article.
    I realise this would likely be a code change/hack, but I don’t have the knowledge/ability to do it. Any suggestions/offers welcome.

Sherlock Friend

Dear benarmeriii !

As you are requesting heavy customization, I am afraid that you have to handle the changes at your end.
    I am sorry for not being of much help in this case.

lulubug Friend

Hi There

I require something similar although I don’t think as hectic. I just want them to be able to click on the image or the scoll up text and then be able to go somewhere else on the site.

You see, I have a whole bunch of sections on my site and each section has a thumbnail image in the jacatslwi and I want them to be able to navagate directly to the section from the jacatslwi on the home page.

Could you help me out please?

Thanks

mayke Friend

I wish there is solution for jacatslwi parameter point to Article ID instead of just a Category ID only.

munders Friend

Could a Joomlart team member please answer this issue, from April? I am having the same problem. Thanks

dric83 Friend

<blockquote> I wish there is solution for jacatslwi parameter point to Article ID instead of just a Category ID only. </blockquote>

I’m interested too 🙂

Thank you for an admin help !

dric83 Friend

this link provide another way to do what you want.
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/jacatslwi-impossible-to-display-2-modules-on-same-row/

you could add multiple modules and choose to publish only the first item of a category.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi dric83

Please check that thread. It is already solved.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum