Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

I’m trying to place 2 modules into the ja-login module position. 1 module is the ja login module and the other is a custom html module with my logo.

The problem is that these modules appear in a ‘block’ display instead of an ‘inline’ display. I cannot figure out how to change them to appear inline (horizontally). None of my CSS changes seem to affect the layout.

I have attached a screenshot to demonstrate what I mean.

Please can someone let me know a way to align these 2 module horizontally inline rather than in a verticle list?

Thanks and regards.

1. logo-and-login-module
    MoonSailor Friend

Hi tonyzee!

Have your customized template? it looks like wrong css edits.

PM me login info of site (ftp and admin account)? May be, i can help you

Thanks

tonyzee Friend

Hi MoonSailor,

Thanks for your response.

I’ve been looking into this issue and I’ve found that there is a problem with the Joomlart template.

It seems that this module position (ja-login) has a DIV harcoded into that position. When I add 2 modules to that position the DIV is inside the UL and then the second module is in the LI.

Can you please let me know what file is generating this position so that I can manually change the DIV to an LI?

I have attached a screenshot of the CSS.

Thanks for your help.

1. css-ja-login-position
    MoonSailor Friend

Hi tonyzee,

With images you attached, I’m quite uncertain the error core problem.
    Could you please be more specific then I shall offer you the proper help?

Thanks

tonyzee Friend

Hi Moonsailor,

Thanks again for your reply.

I found the solution in the topbar.php file under /blocks folder in the template. I simply added the <li> …. </li> tags around the ja-login module position div.

Thanks again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tonyzee 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum