Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Ho do i change the total height of the VM cart (vm-cart tag) in the top banner position?

A little bonus question:
    I have the “Show cart” image in my minicart. Ho du i make the image clickable with a link?
    I have tried to do it like this but no fix:

div.mod_cart_checkout{
    background-position:left !important;
    height:23px;
    width:170px;
    <a href=”/cart” title=”Se din kurv” id=”mod_cart_checkout”>Online butik</a>

}

khoand Friend

Hi,
    – Add this code into http://localhost/mesolite15/templates/ja_mesolite_ii/css/template.css file

.vm-showcart
    {
    height:100px;
    }

– “Show cart” image have has a link itselft

tekstlogo Friend

I have added the code to my template.css but with no change.

Just to be sure we are talking about the same, i have made a illustration. As you can see the “Show cart” image gets cropped because of the hight of the vm-cart module position is not high enough.

tekstlogo.dk

1. topbanner
    Phill Moderator

Can you post a link to a page where the green button would be visible so we can take a look?

tekstlogo Friend

You have to add a product from the shop (Online butik)

Here is a link for a product: http://www.tekstlogo.dk/online-butik/digital-print-kopi/a4/a4-print-farve/digital-print-kopi-a4-farve-100g
    Just refresh the site for correct view. There is a little bug in the minicart when products are added.

Phill Moderator

I think you should have a re-think of what you want in that box. If you wish to have all the contents then you wouls have to increase the leogo height, the height of the box that the logo is in and the size of that module to about 150px.

tekstlogo Friend

As i wrote, there are a little bug in the minicart module i use.

It has 2 options. Simple and extended. It is set for simple and that almost fits the height of the vm-cart.
    But when you add a product the minicart switches to extended view and that is way to high.

So just refresh the site and the minicart will show as Simple view again and you can see the green button 🙂

Phill Moderator

Yes, I can see the green button, please review what I have written above. You would still need to increase the available space in your header box and that would mean increasing the size of your logo.

Try changing ja.vm.css at line 173 from

#ja-vmcart div.moduletable {
    border: medium none;
    color: #FFFFFF;
    font-size: 12px;
    height: 100px;
    margin-top: 5px;
    overflow: hidden;
    padding: 0 15px;

}

to

#ja-vmcart div.moduletable {
    border: medium none;
    color: #FFFFFF;
    font-size: 12px;
    height: 120px;
    margin-top: 5px;
    overflow: hidden;
    padding: 0 15px;

}

and you will see what I mean, the green goes beyond the blue box.

tekstlogo Friend

Yes thats the solution 🙂

As you said i had to increase the header height with 10px.

Thanks for your help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tekstlogo 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum