Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

How to change the height of the megamenu ? I searched for 6 hours and can’t find the answer.

See the photo what I mean exactly.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Try to do this suggestion below

Create templates/purity_iii/css/custom.css file and add new rule

.navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a {
    line-height: 55px;
    }

.t3-wrapper #t3-mainnav {
    }

.logo-image > a {
    max-width: 160px;
    max-height: 55px;
    }

and change the highlighted value as you wish.

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Try to do this suggestion below

Create templates/purity_iii/css/custom.css file and add new rule

}

.t3-wrapper #t3-mainnav {
    }

.logo-image > a {
    max-width: 160px;
    max-height: 55px;
    }

and change the highlighted value as you wish.

Regards

pawelgol4 Friend

Thank you for the answer 🙂 I really appreciate it.

This let me only increase the height of the megamenu. However when I enter smaller value like 30px there is no change. Some other setting won’t let me decrease the height…

Any idea ?

Please help 🙂

Regards

pawelgol4 Friend

Thank you for the answer 🙂 I really appreciate it.

This let me only increase the height of the megamenu. However when I enter smaller value like 30px there is no change. Some other setting won’t let me decrease the height…

Any idea ?

Please help 🙂

Regards

TomC Moderator

<em>@pawelgol4 495274 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you for the answer 🙂 I really appreciate it.

Any idea ?

Please help 🙂

Regards</blockquote>

Are you referring to the size of your megamenu main-nav items relative to the blue (header) bar?

TomC Moderator

<em>@pawelgol4 495274 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you for the answer 🙂 I really appreciate it.

Any idea ?

Please help 🙂

Regards</blockquote>

Are you referring to the size of your megamenu main-nav items relative to the blue (header) bar?

pawelgol4 Friend

Thanks for the answer 🙂 I’ve attached photo in my first post what I mean, I’ll try explain again. I want to change the height of the megamenu: the height of blue bar at the very top of the page with logo and ‘home’ in it. I’m attaching this photo again.

Ninja’s lead solution partially works as it let’s me increase size if I enter some value bigger than 55px but if I decrease 55px to smaller value the height remains unchanged. And I want to know how to decrease…

Thx for help

Regards

pawelgol4 Friend

Thanks for the answer 🙂 I’ve attached photo in my first post what I mean, I’ll try explain again. I want to change the height of the megamenu: the height of blue bar at the very top of the page with logo and ‘home’ in it. I’m attaching this photo again.

Ninja’s lead solution partially works as it let’s me increase size if I enter some value bigger than 55px but if I decrease 55px to smaller value the height remains unchanged. And I want to know how to decrease…

Thx for help

Regards

TomC Moderator

If I’m understanding correctly what you’re trying to do, you can try this . . . .

Within the same custom.css file you created, paste the following CSS rule:

.t3-mainnav {
    height: 30px;
    }

Play around with the value for the “height” property until you arrive at the result you’re most happy with.

You should, then, be able to adjust the other CSS rules (recommnded by NinjaLead) to further adjust the display.

TomC Moderator

If I’m understanding correctly what you’re trying to do, you can try this . . . .

Within the same custom.css file you created, paste the following CSS rule:

.t3-mainnav {
    }

Play around with the value for the “height” property until you arrive at the result you’re most happy with.

You should, then, be able to adjust the other CSS rules (recommnded by NinjaLead) to further adjust the display.

pawelgol4 Friend

Yes this code actually changes what I am talking about BUT as I said it won’t let me go below value 55px

for example, code:

.t3-mainnav {
    height: 80px;
    }

makes the height 80px

but code:

.t3-mainnav {
    }

makes the height 55px (NOT 30px like it should)

so there must be somewhere else condition that doesn’t let me go below 55px value.

Thank you for your responses 🙂 Any idea where to change so I can have height below 55px ?? Somewhere must be condition like minimum height or something.

Regards

pawelgol4 Friend

Yes this code actually changes what I am talking about BUT as I said it won’t let me go below value 55px

for example, code:

.t3-mainnav {
    height: 80px;
    }

makes the height 80px

but code:

.t3-mainnav {
    }

makes the height 55px (NOT 30px like it should)

so there must be somewhere else condition that doesn’t let me go below 55px value.

Thank you for your responses 🙂 Any idea where to change so I can have height below 55px ?? Somewhere must be condition like minimum height or something.

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

If you want to change megamenu with height to 30px, you have to do this

+ Open templates/purity_iii/css/custom.css and add whole css style below

@media screen and (min-width: 991px) {
    line-height: 30px;
    }
    }

.t3-mainnav {
    }

.t3-wrapper .navbar {
    min-height: 30px;
    }

body {
    padding-top: 30px;
    }

+ Once done remember to clear cache from admin area and check it again. Let me know the result

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

If you want to change megamenu with height to 30px, you have to do this

+ Open templates/purity_iii/css/custom.css and add whole css style below

@media screen and (min-width: 991px) {
    line-height: 30px;
    }
    }

.t3-mainnav {
    }

.t3-wrapper .navbar {
    min-height: 30px;
    }

body {
    padding-top: 30px;
    }

+ Once done remember to clear cache from admin area and check it again. Let me know the result

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pawelgol4 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum