Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

On our site we are using JA Lens blog as K2 template for JA Nex and now I was wondering if anyone could tell me if it’s possible to change the height of the K2 images. The images are way to big now as you can see here http://friendzstop.com/magazine/articles

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi swedeboy,

You can do that.

Go to admin site -> Components->K2->Parameters button->Images tab -> you can set the size you like.

Regards

swedeboy Friend

<em>@tamlm 318787 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi swedeboy,

You can do that.

Go to admin site -> Components->K2->Parameters button->Images tab -> you can set the size you like.

Regards</blockquote>

Thank you so much for your reply.

All I can see there is Item Medium image width (in px) and not height. Width are set to 480px

Ninja Lead Moderator

On K2, you can only set width and height auto resize too, but Article details width and height should match new setting. Open edit and save in the item article on K2 too.

Let me know if that helps or not.

Regards

swedeboy Friend

I tried that but no change.

I think we have to change back to the original JA Nex K2 template.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@swedeboy 318884 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tried that but no change.

I think we have to change back to the original JA Nex K2 template.</blockquote>

Hi there,

Please pm to me detail info your site. I will check it and help you fix it.

Regards

splico123 Friend

The problem is which have most of the users, K2 from the reasons posted on their site have only one parameter WIDTH, so when you change WIDTH it just autresizes your height to relative height compared to original picture.

It is not JA template problem since all K2 heights must be delegated either by CSS or code directly in php file.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Thanks for the PM. I have customized on your site. Please check it again.

http://friendzstop.com/magazine

swedeboy Friend

Perfect.

Thank you so much for all your help, I really appreciate it 🙂

Have a great weekend!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  swedeboy 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum