Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi

I`m new here and I have some Questions. I hope i post this in the right place. I have made some mistakes just let me know.

OK, here a my Question:
    I can change the numbers of the Colums. But i would like to have 2 colums with text (see picture 1) and on the mainsite and on all other sites i would like to have 3 colums whit text (see picture 2). Is that possible?
    I can only change the number of colums for all sites…

Thank you very much for helping us!!

1. 1
    2. 2
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi guuuch,

In our demo site, we use default layout for this JA Elastica template. If you want to have another page using a different layout (with different grid), you can go to Backend > Extensions > Template manager > JA Elastica > Layout > create or clone existing ‘Default’ layout.

Then follow the user guide of this template to configure as you wish: http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/wiki-ja-elastica-template/grid-and-layout

Finally, create another profile (Backend > Extensions > Template manager > JA Elastica > Profile tab) and assign this profile to your desired page.

Remember to clean JAT3 cache once done.

Regards,
    Saguaros

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum