Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

first of all’ this is my first topic so i would like to congratulate all joomlart staff for the well build and resourceful web tools!!

second of all, i had a little trouble changing the default theme.. i figured the option will be in the tmeplete section, on your t3 control panel??

i hope i made my explanation clear.. thnks for the support

khoand Friend

Hi,
    You login backend > Extensions > Template Manager > JA_BISTRO > PROFILES > Theme Settings.Edit Theme Settings.

lysrgic Friend

10x!! good man..

lysrgic Friend

well.. i guess nothing changed.. i wollow specif instuctions’ that by the way i did in the first time..
    i get to the point that i click on blue for example and i get a little green V next to it.. but a red V that is next to ddefault cannot be removed..
    i try saving the profile but it remains on default.. any more suggestions?
    by the way i’m using the RTL version if its metter..:confused::confused::confused:

khoand Friend

I don’t understand what you mean clearly. Could you give me a snapshot with your annotation to illustrate your idea?

lysrgic Friend

i have few other technical problems hwo i have to solve before i could send you a print screen.. i send a ticket about it and hopefully we could strat from there…

thank you for you time and efforts!!

lysrgic Friend

I changed my templete and everyhting seems to fine!! thx fo r your time..

p.s
    in the Bistro templete.. when i go to
    You login backend > Extensions > Template Manager > JA_BISTRO > PROFILES > Theme Settings.Edit Theme Settings.
    i dont have the confirmation button witch i do have in my corent templete.. just for your notice.. maybe a bug or somthing..

good day!

khoand Friend

It should have Apply button. I don’t know why your template hasn’t it. Could you give me username+password of backend to check it?

lysrgic Friend

i would but i chagned the tempete a while ago..
    if it would help u can have the following info:
    JA-Bistro16.zip
    RTL version
    Google chrome browser
    server-full compability.. (c-panel , php my admin etc..)

khoand Friend

It works normally.

lysrgic Friend

i dont know what was the problem in my site.. but you have to understand that i wouldnt write about a problam wich dont exist..

maybe the broblem was at my server, i dont know.. as long as the templete works fine in other servers..:cool:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lysrgic 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum