Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

i’d like to change default view for masonry pages, from grid to list. How can i do that?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can use this way

• Open templates/ja_decor/html/com_content/category/masonry.php file

Change

$bloglayout = isset($_COOKIE['blog-layout'])?$_COOKIE['blog-layout'] : '1';

To

$bloglayout = isset($_COOKIE['blog-layout'])?$_COOKIE['blog-layout'] : '0';
    • Open templates/ja_decor/css/custom.css file (create new if it is not exist) and add new CSS style
    .grid-list .isotope-item .item-image img {
        width: 100%;
    }

Hope it helps

Regards

acusticambiente Friend

the first modify is inverted… $bloglayout = isset($_COOKIE[‘blog-layout’])?$_COOKIE[‘blog-layout’] is already set to "0" in my masonry.php… however i set this string to "1" and it works partially…. please look at the attachment…

1. gvs9
    acusticambiente Friend

it should be in this way…

1. gvs10
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I could not see the masonry layout working on your site, please give me the credential info: URL, admin login and FTP account via private. I will detect further

Regards

acusticambiente Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@acusticambiente: I raised the bug to development team here. They will join and check that your request.

acusticambiente Friend

any news?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I fixed the problem directly on your site and you can check it again. Let me know if it helps

Regards

acusticambiente Friend

please can you tell me what do you change? i’m working on a local site, i need to fix it there……

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I added this code to templates/ja_decor/js/script.js file, http://prntscr.com/d8ceun

Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum