Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi there, (although I have seen a few posts about masonry layout I didn’t see specifically an answer to this question) I want to change default masonry layout to detail view – not grid

Adam M Moderator

Hi @giantjellyfish,

Please provide your site url and clarify your question a little bit so I can assist you better.

giantJELLYFISH Friend

Well, masonry layout has two views, GRID and DETAIL, so on page http://sharettproperties.com/index.php/properties.html it default opens in grid view, i want the detail view – when you click on the top right button

Adam M Moderator

Hi @giantjellyfish,

Have you modified the template yet ? Because as you can see in our demo site, the list layout should be set by default instead of grid. Please provide a temporary admin account and FTP account as well via private reply so I can investigate the problem for you.

giantJELLYFISH Friend

Please tell me where that setting is – because I don’t recall changing it.

<em>@Adam M 500419 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @giantjellyfish,

Have you modified the template yet ? Because as you can see in our demo site, the list layout should be set by default instead of grid. Please provide a temporary admin account and FTP account as well via private reply so I can investigate the problem for you.</blockquote>

Adam M Moderator

Hi @giantjellyfish, In case you want to check it yourself, this layout is defined in templates/ja_decor/html/com_content/category/masonry.php

delio Friend

What change in the file to be opened in the detail view by default – not grid

Adam M Moderator

Hi @delio,

By default, this layout is opened with List view, you don’t have to change anything to do that. Whenever you change the layout to Grid by clicking the switch Grid / List button, this choice will be saved to browser cookies and unless you clear your browser cookies or it expired, it will be marked as default. You can try to open the demo to see the default layout.

In addition, if your site doesn’t behave the same, please send over your site url so I can check.

delio Friend

ok

Adam M Moderator

Hi @delio,

Please feel free to let me know if you still have any question or need further assistance. Otherwise, I’m going to close this ticket now.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum