Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

How can I change default color in Zeolite II, I have read some similar thread http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/not-able-to-change-default-color/ but i can not find variable for chage.
    When I change default color by template manager tools it work good in firefox but in opera template will blind before display new default color.
    Example. If I choose red is new default color then in opera it will blind green before red color display.

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Its not the template bug.

Clear your cache / cookies and try again. Try other browser / computer to confirm the issue.

mrfast Friend

<em>@thanhlt90 208408 wrote:</em><blockquote>Its not the template bug.

Clear your cache / cookies and try again. Try other browser / computer to confirm the issue.</blockquote>
    I have tried many more time with other computer but nothing change. I Just test on Opera do not test on other browser. When you leave from menu to other menu you will see blind green(very fast but you can see it like flash camera) before display custom default color.

descarter Friend

I am having the same issue..same blind green color…anybody know how to fix this?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have tried it myself and somehow I could not replicate the “blind green color” which you are talking to, may I have a more detail explaination about it with a screenshot? Besides, what is your Opera version?

mrfast Friend

<em>@descarter 230505 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am having the same issue..same blind green color…anybody know how to fix this?</blockquote>

I have read you PM, this issue you can fix by way:
    go ja_zeolitecsstemplate.css
    find id #ja-header
    and change the end value by new value same new default color
    ex: default color is #54992F
    background: url(../images/header-bg.gif) no-repeat center bottom #54992F;
    if you choose new default color is red #a90f1e, you must change to:
    background: url(../images/header-bg.gif) no-repeat center bottom #a90f1e;
    you can find this value #54992F in ja_zeoliteja_menusja_cssmenuja.cssmenu.css and ja_zeoliteja_menusja_moomenuja.moomenu.css, change it if you need.
    Enjoy 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mrfast 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum