Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi there

Please tell me where I change colour on the June template JA Anion. I can’t find it on-page or in Admin.

Thanks

uniquebiz Friend

Haven’t you read it’s a Beta version? Colours and such to come over the next weeks?

munders Friend

Joomlart always give different colour schemes in their demos, this is why it surprised me.

Don’t forget this is June’s template so they still have 40 hours to release the finished version.

munders Friend

As I mentioned, JA have always given several colours at demo release.

No need to be rude Shanny is there. Go and take a dip in Moreton Bay to cool off.

Phill Moderator

Calm down and play nicely or teacher will have to keep you both in after school:p

uniquebiz Friend

better remove the post above also as it references me by name

uniquebiz Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 184732 wrote:</em><blockquote>Calm down and play nicely or teacher will have to keep you both in after school:p</blockquote>

if you feel the need to remove my post remove munders, one telling me to take a dip also, try to be consistent and not target me

Phill Moderator

I’ve not removed any posts so please don’t flame me for it. The only post on this thread that appears to have been removed has been removed by you.

Let’s end this thread now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum