Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I want the main menu (in the line of ja-q) of Avian II in red. The template color is (green, blue, orange). I already have all images change color from (blue to red), and all the color code #ccoo33 in the CSS, but after 2 hour search, I do not think the place where I can adjust color for the Moo menu -submenus. Someone know to do this?

Thanks for help

tvhmedia Friend

<em>@tvhmedia 92472 wrote:</em><blockquote>I want the main menu (in the line of ja-q) of Avian II in red. The template color is (green, blue, orange). I already have all images change color from (blue to red), and all the color code #ccoo33 in the CSS, but after 2 hour search, I do not think the place where I can adjust color for the Moo menu -submenus. Someone know to do this?

Thanks for help</blockquote>

i get the Answer by PM from
    JoomlArt Customer Service
    Hai Nguyen

“…..Please open blue.css file in templates/ja_avian_ii_m/css/colors folder, find following code section at about line 199 :

ja-cssmenu li ul {
    background:transparent url(../../images/blue/trans-bg.png) repeat scroll 0 0;
    }

this is css code for dropdown of moomenu , if you want change color of it , you need modify trans-bg.png image in templates/ja_avian_ii_m/images folder.

It is difficult for us when support you when you post more than one question in a ticket , I highly recommend you create a ticket for a question.

Thank you for the best support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  tvhmedia 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum