Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello, this template is really nice, but I cannot use the pink color for the slider or category text – can you tell me how to change this color?

Thank you!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    can u provide me a screenshot from the demo site and point the parts that you want to change the colors on site.

Regards

ibewguy Friend

Thank you for responding – attached is the screenshot using the quickstart on xampp

1. Screenshot
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In screenshot its not clear which menu item you are referring.
    Here is same demo site url http://ja-lens.demo.joomlart.com/
    Please check and share URL from demo so i can assist you better on this.

ibewguy Friend

Hi Pankaj,
    I just want to change the text color and the scroll bar – I don’t know how to make it any clearer. The color now is #de3068 which appears to be a dark pink. Everything on the template that is that color I want to change

Thank you!
    John

ibewguy Friend

I have changed the color using my browser development mode, but there are several css files I need to edit, I would like to add a page class to change the text instead. I will keep working on it – any help would be appreciated.

ibewguy Friend

Hello again – there does not appear to be a simple way to do this except to use jquery to replace all the pink HTML #de3068 color. I simply edited every .css file. I do not see T-3 Framework on this template but the documentation is stating that it should be installed.

I am now trying to replace LATEST SHOTS test also. The new forum system is not as easy to search and is not showing up on Google returns like they did before, I am not sure why that is? The forum is harder to navigate now.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If the site is live its pretty easy for me to check the style code for you.
    You can use firebug or inspect element from the browser tools and check the style code.
    Now open the css file and chnage the color code directly from them.
    Example : http://prntscr.com/f0gz0z

Kindly turn of the css compression and cache before checking the css style.

Hope it helps.

Regards

ibewguy Friend

Thank you – I have them all changed. I used Notepad++ on a Windows 7 box to search for all the css colors that were #de3068. I then used the "replace" feature to change all the colors to my selected color.

I like this template, but it was last updated in 2017 and the tutorials are more general and not as detailed as before.

Thank you
    John

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its pretty older template but the documentation is same for all version, As the update contains the bug fixes and improved code.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum