Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

How do I change the title on the blog page? Currently it states Bright Business Solutions & Ideas.

You can view it from the link below.

http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_ores/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=37&Itemid=109

ps5t0ck5 Friend

Hi

Go to your module manager and it’s module ID 79 – just change the title to whatever you want.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear laristech!
    The ps5t0ck5’s solution is right, here is the link to edit this module: /administrator/index.php?option=com_modules&client=0&task=edit&cid[]=79

Thanks ps5t0ck5

Good luck

laristech Friend

Thank you!

cdboutique Friend

Ive been searching for this answer for a while.
    BIG Thank you!!!:)

dynamikd Friend

I tried this method, and after I edited the text and selected Show Title, the new title was very large and not styled the same as the “Bright Business Solutions…” text.

Would I need a specific module class suffix to keep my new Title styled the same as the “Bright Business Solutions…” text? The current module class is _about.

Saguaros Moderator

ok, now, please kindly show me problem on your site ? i would like to have a closer look on the issue

Thanks

dynamikd Friend

My bad on this! I was not using the custom output box to change the title. I was changing the title of the module and showing it!

Saguaros Moderator

ok, now did you resolve this issue?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum