Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello all,

First of all, a big thanks for such a great template. I simply love this piece of art.

However, Im very sad to see that Im having hard time changing the background of the site.

I want to change the default background from f6f6f6, to an png image(gradient from top to bottom).

So ofcourse I had to change the background(behind the round-shaped corners) in orders to make the container-bot.gif and container-top.gif fit into the new page background. So I removed the pixels and saved those 2 files with transparent bg(behind the round corners) but that doesnt help, because the container-center.gif continues all the way through the “main”-class and makes it ALWAYS have that light-colored background behind the round shape.

When I remove the center gif, i can actually see that the corners works, but the center is ofcourse gone, which sucks. But its just to prove that the center is the main issue, because it continues behind the container bot and top.

This is very sad, cause this will lock us to only use that background color.

I have attached a screenshot in order to show you what I mean;

I really hope you can tell me what to do. this, i believe, will be a great relief for many members using this template.

thanks in advance.

1. ss
    Anonymous Moderator

Hi makzed

Could you please submit a ticket, send us your live url so that we have a closer look on the issue?

makzed Friend

Hi,

I already tried, but they closed the ticket.

I dont have any livesite up on this.

This is very basic and general question sir.

Try change the background color of kyanite 1, to e.g FF0000, and u can see that all rounded corners are not round any longer.
    And if u try remove the “original” color on the container-top and container-bot, you can see that it still doesn’t fix it, because container-bg repeats from TOP to bottom which means it goes BEHIND the transparent container-top, container-bot.

So its a very general question, how can I change the kyanite background to e.g FF0000 and still have rounded corners ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  makzed 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum