Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hey,

i have a small problem and i cannot find where i can change this:

I want to change the background grafics on JA_Social Template in this way that i have on the top an other grafic then on bottom. In the file ../core/themes/green-color/css/color.css i can change the background pic but then i have it also on the end of the webside. i have no idea where i can finde the css for the bottom or the place in the index.php.

If you look on http://test.natuerlichgesund.cc you can see what i try to explain….the background where the logo is is good but….when you scroll down i have the same background and this i want to change !!! Can anybody help me with that ??

Greetings
    Chris

pritam Friend

Hello silver76,

To Change Background Bottom

Find this code to Your domain/plugins/system/jat3/base-themes/default/css/template.css line no.789

#ja-botsl {

}

Change this code :-

#ja-botsl {
    background-color: #000000;/*choose colorcode/image as per your suitability*/
    }

You can also use Firebug in Firefox . It will help to inspect elements and find places to make changes.

silver76 Friend

Ok i found it;)

ThankĀ“s to FireBug :laugh:

pritam Friend

Thanks silver76 :):)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pritam 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum