Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I would like to change the layout of just the article content page. Similar to how you change the layout of teh entire temple from default to 3-column-classic. I want to change the layout from default to 3-column-classic just for the article-content. So when the full article is displayed I want a column on the left side of the article as well as the right. The reason is ad-placement. Currently i find ad’s don’t get that much attention when placed in the right section of the article. however, I like the default layout for the main front page and section pages so I don’t want to change the layout of the whole template. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Saguaros Moderator

Hello gsinkaos!

The template supports the overriding layouts, you can make that in the Override Layout Panel of the template’s configuration,and apply to a menu.

gsinkaos Friend

Thanks Tienhc. I will have to play around with the override layout feature. On a seperate note- I can’t seem to delete the default quick start category and section descriptions. I go into category manager- click on the category, delete the description, click save. I close out, go back in, and the description is back??? Very lost as to what to do. :confused:

Saguaros Moderator

may be that’s browser cache, you try to open the site and delete this again, may be the problem is fixed ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum