Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

hi.. i would like to centre the top menu of droid: all the other elements are centre and it does not look good with the menu aligned left

cheers
    dan

Don Lee Friend

<em>@pixelprint 193011 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi.. i would like to centre the top menu of droid: all the other elements are centre and it does not look good with the menu aligned left

cheers
    dan</blockquote>

Hi,
    Plz open file templates/ja_droid/css/template.css
    Find this code beginning at line 398:

#ja-mainnav {
    background: url(../images/mainnav-bg.gif) repeat-x left top #18223B;
    border-top: 1px solid #3C5189;
    position: relative;
    z-index: 22;
    }

Replace:

#ja-mainnav {
    background: url(../images/mainnav-bg.gif) repeat-x left top #18223B;
    border-top: 1px solid #3C5189;
    position: relative;
    z-index: 22;
    text-align: center;
    }

pixelprint Friend

hi thanks for that,,, but i had already tried that,, and all it does is centre the text inside the drop down,,,,,,
    what i actually need is for the actual whole top menu to be in the centre of the page: it is not….. i only have about 5 menu items and the whole menu is left aligned see image

thanks

1. top_menu
    mongini Friend

I need center whole mainnav, and not the text in dropdown. How can I do?

Don Lee Friend

<em>@mongini 194252 wrote:</em><blockquote>I need center whole mainnav, and not the text in dropdown. How can I do?</blockquote>

Plz open file plugins/system/jat3/base-themes/default/css/menu/mega.css
    Find this code from line 13:

.ja-megamenu ul.level0 {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    }

– Replace:

.ja-megamenu ul.level0 {
    margin: 0 0 0 84px;
    }

You can adjust the red number to have a best look with your site.

pixelprint Friend

thanks for that,,, it works well,,,,,but if i add any menu items in the future i will not look good: is there anyway of having the menu float in the centre so that if the client adds more menu items it will still align in the centre?

Don Lee Friend

<em>@pixelprint 194427 wrote:</em><blockquote>thanks for that,,, it works well,,,,,but if i add any menu items in the future i will not look good: is there anyway of having the menu float in the centre so that if the client adds more menu items it will still align in the centre?</blockquote>

I think that it’s impossible.

glenng Friend

<em>@Don Lee 194306 wrote:</em><blockquote>Plz open file plugins/system/jat3/base-themes/default/css/menu/mega.css
    Find this code from line 13:

.ja-megamenu ul.level0 {
    margin: 0;
    }

– Replace:

.ja-megamenu ul.level0 {
    margin: 0 0 0 84px;
    }

You can adjust the red number to have a best look with your site.</blockquote>

I did this but it works only for home page. In another pages menu still not centered… Why is that?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi glenng,

Could you post your site url here for further checking? also set Optimize Css in template manager to No.

glenng Friend

Ah it’s ok now… I don’t know what happened but it works now.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  glenng 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum