Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    Can somebody please help me out?

I installed the template when Iris was already present. I set Antares as default. Main menu appeared twice in the frontend (position 6 and then flash ratotator ‘B’ as in the web
    http://www.joomlart.com/templates_club/club_portfolio/ja_antares.html ) hence i disabled mainmenu. Now left position disappeared but ‘B’ position stayed on without ‘C’ image.

Is flash rotator a module? I ddin’t see that in the backend. How did it come there?
    Where is that skier like image? Is it pulling images from a particular folder?

Other problems – in FF latest version, if I click ‘edit’ in CB profile page, nothing happens. I cann’t edit profile.

Can somebody please help me out?

drb

Sherlock Friend

Hi drb07 !
    flashrotator module is ja_header module, you can go to admin >> extensions >> module manager >> select mod_ja_header module in type module filter select box. and will see it. in admin panel of ja header module have path to image.

Balaji Ramanathan Friend

Can somebody help please?
    My site is unusable until I get this resolved. Have been waiting for several days.

In FF latest version, if I click ‘edit’ in CB profile page, nothing happens. I cann’t edit profile.

Any help would be much appreciated.

drb

Sherlock Friend

Hi drb07 !
    i have checked with FF latest version ! you must click on sub level of edit button ,

Balaji Ramanathan Friend

Thanks, Hainn,
    but the drop down menu when I mouseover or click on edit button doesn’t happen. I hope you have the login/pwd info that I sent you for the site. If you enable the template, and test on FF you can see. I just retested – edit button’s drop down menu doesn’t come. Is there a setting in FF that prevents it? I have default FF installation and nothing is added to it.

drb

Sherlock Friend

Hi drb07 !
    i have clicked on edit profiler sub level and see error of javascript on detailt page. i have go to admin and check , but the account what you sent for me is Administrator ,isn’t Super Administrator, Please change it to Super Administrator , so i can easy to detect the problem .

Balaji Ramanathan Friend

Hello Hainn,
    just sent you a PM.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Balaji Ramanathan 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum