Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am having problems with CB Gallery. I don’t believe that the joomlapolis developers have a version for 1.5 for this plugin, They are working on it. I switched to legacy mode and I just cannot upload any images to user profiles I keep getting this error message.

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: No such file or directory in /home/truzion0/public_html/joom15test/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/cb.profilegallery.php on line 361

and

Gallery repository could not be created! Please notify system admin!

anyone else having problems.

How can I fix?

Actually I uninstalled the most updated version of cb gallery and used an older version, I can upload pictures but the pop up feature is not working .

rhys_daniels Friend

<em>@sekhmet 115186 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I am having problems with CB Gallery. I don’t believe that the joomlapolis developers have a version for 1.5 for this plugin, They are working on it. I switched to legacy mode and I just cannot upload any images to user profiles I keep getting this error message.

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: No such file or directory in /home/truzion0/public_html/joom15test/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/cb.profilegallery.php on line 361

and

Gallery repository could not be created! Please notify system admin!

anyone else having problems.

How can I fix?

Actually I uninstalled the most updated version of cb gallery and used an older version, I can upload pictures but the pop up feature is not working .</blockquote>

Allright dude

What version of cb do you want to use with gallery?

Phill Moderator

This actually sounds like a permissions problem. Is your system running in safe mode (check your phpinfo, safe mode prevents the creation of directories). Is that directory writable by the script? Have you successfully installed components in the past or is this a quickstart install where everything is already done for you?

sekhmet Friend

I want to use whatever version I can get to work until, there is a CB gallery for 1.5. available

I have installed other components and have had no difficulties. This was not a quickstart install.

sekhmet Friend

Received response from support, looks like this is a CB issue, have to wait for the Cb gallery upgrade.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sekhmet 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum