Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Customised version of JA Nickel for a well established UK Comapny offering a franchise in musical activity classes for pre-school children. Consistent use of corporate colours throughout site give the site a strong online brand presence. Integration of SOBI2 Directory component allow the franchisees to update their own directory entries. This is a conversion from an old static site.

http://www.caterpillarmusic.com

mikodragonfly Friend

I love this site – a very fun and neat adaptation of Ja Nickel. Nicely done.

(I think maybe you could make more use of the modules at the bottom though
    – seems a wee bit unbalanced (visually) in that section)

I would also suggest changing your favicon to something other than the joomla default
    – that caterpillar is a great candidate 🙂

questbg Friend

I agree with above … sort that favicon! 😉

Great job of customising the SOBI2 directory listings.

mfcphil Friend

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT 😉

Just one more item required under the parties box…..just for better balanced look!!

didima Friend

very well organised site, well done

imrozz Friend

yeah its a well done site.

tonyg Friend

Good job well done mate, looks good in both IE and Firefox. I love the logo.

yesonedays Friend

looks good in both IE and Firefox.
    that caterpillar is a great candidate

sunrise Friend

Very nice site. I like the colors, the way you made the most of the template in many ways. There could be a bit more contrast on the bottom of the page, stronger borders or something to go with the rest.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  sunrise 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum