Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello. I install your quickstart package, and follow setting on backend + from documentation. I build bookshop on my live site separate menu.
    Because of that, whole menu is special view, it-s not public.
    I set modules in mega-1 position, and I make menu from Mijoshop (menu Books), I set everything correctly, but when I click on menu item, even If I create Mijoshop product, it is not showing me. When I click on menu item, it gives me Category not found.
    I enable error reporting, and It said to me>
    Warning: chmod(): Operation not permitted in /home/WEBSITE/plugins/system/t3/includes/core/minify.php on line Unknown: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/WEBSITE/plugins/system/jumi/jumi.php on line Unknown: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/WEBSITE/plugins/system/jumi/jumi.php on line.

How to fix it?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hulahopka,

Could you please provide a temporary admin account so I can have a look at your setting ?

hulahopka Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hulahopka Friend

I just sent you pm. Please, check that and check other problems because I can not set my website to looks like on your demo even If I set everything like on demo.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hulahopka,

Could you please clarify a little bit about the way to reproduce the problem ? (or where I can check it) Because I checked everything in your backend but didn’t see any problem there.

hulahopka Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @hulahopka,

Try temporary disable Search Engine Friendly URLs and Use URL Rewriting in admin >>> System >>> Global Configuration and recheck.

Adam M Moderator

Another reason is you might have multiple languages in your site and the category in Mijoshop only available in 1 language, so it won’t display in another language.

hulahopka Friend

Yes, you have a right.
    I don’t use multiple languages in my website, I only use Serbian. Here is situation:
    1) When I write k2 item, i put languages ALL (because I use sr-RS code of Serbian language).
    But I want MijoShop be in sr-YU code of Serbian language).
    So, I enable language content in backend (I enable all languages) and now I see categories.
    Just tell me how to enable language switcher and on what position for Mijoshop and your template?

TY so much. You can now close this topic. About another issues, I will start new topic.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hulahopka,

1. For more detail about how to create multilingual website, you can take a look here.

2. We do provide a free component named JA Multilingual Component to help you easily create multilingual site and you can see its documentation here.

3. You can place the Language Switcher module in position toolbar-ct-3
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum