Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I saw this error and a proposed solution in another post, but apparently for version 1.5. I am running v1.6 and the css file name for suggested fix does not exist in this version. url is:
    http://irishnewschicago.com/index.php/world-news
    at the bottom of the page in subcategory list, margins are not set correctly and bullets and overprinting. See attached image.

Thank you in advance for your assistance
    /w.

1. margin-prob
    aman204 Friend

Please disable css compression in template parameters to give in right file and line reference and also, It would be great if you could please provide in screenshot marked with annotations as to how you want it to be

Walt Kennedy Friend

Thank you for your reply. I provided a screenshot of the error; thought it might be obvious that I simply wanted it to display like the demo.
    Your suggestion made no difference, but khoand provided the answer in another thread. I have pasted his solution below, and it works 🙂

You find this code from <joomla url>templatesja_teline_ivcsstemplate.css file
    Code:

.ja-moduletable ul li,
    .ja-module ul li,
    .ja-content-main ul li {
    background: url(../images/bullet.gif) no-repeat 20px 6px;
    line-height: 1.4;
    padding-left:30px; <– add this line
    }

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Walt Kennedy 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum