Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

My problem with the Methys is that I have 2 categories using the same layout but they appear different. In the picture u can see that in the first category the facebook button is not shown and the author is not linked. But in the second those 2 things appear. Both categories have the same options enabled.

1. 2
    geokir Friend

Anyone? I copy the category with facebook but even if it has the same attributes still the 2 differences exist..

chavan Friend

Hi geokir

I checked in original version, and it is working good. You should upgrade to latest template version.

geokir Friend

I have downloaded it about amonth ago. Does it have any changes now?

Do you have any clue where the like code is in? Catalog and file I mean..

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi geokir

We continuously fix templates bugs, so I guess your issue was fixed in latest version.
    I think you should consider in this all files in templates/ja_methys/html/com_content/category and templates/ja_methys/html/com_content/categories

geokir Friend

OK I will and update this soon.. thanks Do Ha

geokir Friend

<em>@Do Ha 322172 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi geokir

We continuously fix templates bugs, so I guess your issue was fixed in latest version.
    I think you should consider in this all files in templates/ja_methys/html/com_content/category and templates/ja_methys/html/com_content/categories</blockquote>
    there is no categories folder now… I replaced the category but still the same

geokir Friend

Or anyone has any idea in which file the facebook code is loaded? Could not find it in helpers folder.

Maybe there is an if condition for the facebook like to appear and if i skip it it wil allways appear..

Ninja Lead Moderator

Please PM to me the details on your site. I will help you check it.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi geokir,

I can not access plugin(edit right) with your access provide to me. But I guess this change will help the social button can appear on all category:

<blockquote>Go to Admin->Extensions->Plug-in Manager-> System – JA Social ->On Basic Options (Select categories: select all)->clear cache</blockquote>

Regards

geokir Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 324470 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Go to Admin->Extensions->Plug-in Manager-> System – JA Social ->On Basic Options (Select categories: select all)->clear cache</blockquote>
    Ninja Lead thanks a lot for your help. That was the “problem” and the way to fix it.

yg could not find the best answer mark button but it is not really needed here

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  geokir 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum